Move in the direction of your goal with all the force and verve you can muster—and then let go, releasing your plan to the Power that’s bigger than yourself and allowing your dream to unfold as it’s own masterpiece. Dream big—very big. Work hard—very hard. And after you’ve done all you can, fully surrender to the Power. Oprah Winfrey
If you are seeing this, you are going to prosper. You are experiencing a new part of your life where you will bloom into a better version of yourself and flourish. Abundance is coming your way; love is coming your way; peace and clarity are coming your way. You have nothing to fear and even less to worry about. The darkness around you has been the soil and you are now getting ready to sprout. You are going to prosper. Knifenymph
I know I’m not easy to love. I’m a chronic over-thinker. I overreact more than I should… And every once in a while, I might be a little insecure. But if I am in love with you, I can promise you wholeheartedly that you will be loved with so much passion and intensity that you’ll forget what life felt like before I came along. You will always be cared for and you will always have someone in your corner. Maybe I’m not the best at being loved – but I like to think I’m pretty good at loving. Unknown
When you allow things to happen naturally, they flow with divine timing and unfold in a beautiful way. When you try to control and force things, they bring heavy lessons and deep frustration. Diary of Akanemem
1. Don’t compare yourself to others. You are totally unique, and have different talents, abilities and strengths.
2. Never criticise or put yourself down. There are plenty of others who will do that for you. You need to be your biggest, and your greatest, fan. Be understanding, gentle and kind to yourself.
3. Consciously accept every compliment you get and see them as accurate and genuinely meant. Don’t brush them off as stupid, wrong, or meaningless.
4. Keep affirming yourself until it changes how you feel. It may feel false at first when you say something like, “I accept myself completely, and believe I’m valuable.” But as you constantly repeat it you’ll find that, over time, you do accept and value the person that you are.
5. Surround yourself with positive, encouraging people. If you hang out with people who always put you down, and never seem to like or approve of your ideas, then you’ll soon stop believing in yourself as well (and it will also crush your creativity.)
6. Make a list of your successes and accomplishments – like playing an instrument, learning how to cook, passing an exam, graduating from high school, getting into college, or receiving an award. Review this list often – and be proud of yourself!
7. Make a list of your positive qualities and traits. Are you an honest, reliable and caring friend? Do you make time for others? Do you try to do your best? Again, review this list often, and get into the habit of focusing on your positive qualities and traits.
8. Spend your time doing things that you are good at, and enjoy. We become more alive when we’re doing things we love – and that naturally increases our self-confidence (as we’re being our true selves and not just acting out a role).
9. Get involved. If you sit on the sidelines and avoid all challenges then you won’t be able to achieve much in life. But if you push through the feelings of anxiety and fear, then you’ll grow, be successful, and have higher self-esteem.
10. Be true to yourself; live a life that’s really “you”. Don’t let other people decide what you should do, or what is best for you, or who they think that you should be. You only have one life; choose your own path and just be you!