Let them judge you. Let them misunderstand you. Let them gossip about you. Their opinions aren’t your problems. You stay kind, committed to love and free in your authenticity. No matter what they do or say, don’t you doubt your worth or the beauty of your truth. Just keep shining like you always do.
Photo via Under Parisian Skies
If you hesitate between me and another person, don’t choose me.
Photo via Design Love Fest
1. Think about what you really enjoy. What brings you alive? What could you do for hours – even if you weren’t paid to do it?
2. What do others say you’re good at? Sometimes we’re blind to our gifts and strengths, but usually other people will comment on them. What do others notice, and constantly affirm?
3. What’s your work style? Do you prefer a more structured environment? Do you prefer to work with other people or on your own? Do you like to follow guidelines and be told the rules or do you likely to be creative and have autonomy?
4. Where would you like to work? In a hospital, in a school, in an office, in your own home? Would you prefer the type of job where you travel frequently, and perhaps to different countries all around the world?
5. How important is money to you? Are you content with “just enough” or do you want to earn a huge amount? Do you want a regular and predictable monthly income or would you prefer that your salary was based on bonuses and commission?
6. How important is the work-life balance to you? Some careers require you to work long hours, to travel on a whim and to put your projects first. Others give employees more flexibility; they let you choose your hours and the days you will work.
7. How do you feel about having to work shifts, on evenings, at weekends or on public holidays? There are many careers that require you to do that.
8. How well do you function under pressure and stress? Again, decide if that is something that you mind in a career.
Online Counselling College
Photo via Birdasaurus