1. They are able to stay calm, and maintain self-control.
2. They have clear boundaries between themselves and other people.
3. They respect their own and others’ boundaries.
4. They don’t become defensive, or feel completely crushed, when someone is critical of them or their work.
5. Where appropriate, they are able to take their fair share of the blame, and are quick to apologize when they are in the wrong.
6. They are flexible, and willing to adapt or change.
7. They know their limitations, and are happy to be helped.
8. They forgive themselves willingly – and then move on with life.
9. They don’t bear grudges or play games with people’s feelings.
10. They are responsible, persistent, and are people of their word.