1. Start the morning with a time of silence so that you feel calm and are grounded for the day.
2. Set good intentions for yourself. Make sure your automatic thoughts are positive and healthy.
3. Focus on your breathing to relieve anxiety and create a sense of being strong and in control.
4. Stretch to release any tightness or tension and so you don’t carry around the stresses of the day.
5. Set small, realistic and manageable tasks so you don’t start to panic and feel overwhelmed.
6. Keep your focus on right now – don’t worry about later. Remind yourself to live in this moment fruitfully.
7. Before you go to bed, think of 3 things that went right. End end the day with gratitude, then rest and get some sleep.
Photo via Birdasaurus