1. Get into the habit of challenging your thinking – especially when it falls into the same old repeated, negative patterns.
2. Keep a thankfulness journal and deliberately look for the good things in your life.
3. Spend time with people who can see your strengths and who make you feel good about yourself.
4. Keep some photos or mementos that remind you of your passions and inspire you to love your life again.
5. Leave positive notes and quotes around your room, inside your wallet, on your desk or on your phone.
6. See failure as a stepping stone that leads to further growth and as something that is common, experienced by us all.
7. Deliberately nurture and care for yourself and see this as essential and a top priority.