1. Is able to experience a whole range of emotions. He or she is authentic and doesn’t wear a mask. They don’t always seem upbeat or are never, ever down. Also, they don’t project their moods and their feelings onto others or blame other people if they’re having a bad day.
2. Is able to appreciate the beauty of others, and is happy for them when successes come their way. They are someone who’s secure in their own identity and doesn’t need to criticize or want others to fail.
3. Can let offenses go, and doesn’t take things personally. That’s because they have a healthy and balanced self-esteem.
4. Is concerned when others suffer and will offer them support. This person’s a true friend and they truly care for you.
5. Is not in competition with others in their life. They compete against themselves, and try to raise their own bar high.
6. Doesn’t magnify the bad or distort reality. They work on their shortcomings and they recognize their strengths.
7. Appreciates the small things, and can make the most of the “now”. They’re not tripped up the past or are quick to run ahead. They know that both these matter – but what matters right now is “today”.