1. Cut out everything that’s unimportant and seek to focus on what matters in your life.
2. Make sure you include frequent breaks in your schedule as we’re more productive when we work in shorter blocks.
3. Get rid of all distractions when you sit down to work – so close down Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook and email. Also, work somewhere quiet where you won’t be found as interruptions can break your concentration.
4. No matter what you do, it’s essential that you seek to develop your creativity. When we feel inspired, working doesn’t take much effort as we’re in the flow and feeling good about ourselves.
5. Try and make the most of those pockets of time that are often wasted when we’re hanging around (for example, when we’re using public transport or waiting for a friend).
6. Don’t let other people distract you from your course. At the end of the day, it is your life, not theirs. You need to be committed and true to yourself.
Photo via WhoWhatWear