1. Begin by imagining your dreams have come true. What would your life look like? What would you be doing? How would you be making money? Where would you be living? What would you be doing in your spare time? What sort of people would you be with?
2. Try reading some inspirational blogs, autobiographies or self-help books. Often those help to uncover our passions and the kind of person we really want to be.
3. Surround yourself with positive and motivated people. Those who know what they want and are consciously going after it.
4. Take up a hobby that really interests you. There’s usually a reason that you’re drawn to that.
5. Ask other people who know you well what they think would suit your personality. You’ll often be surprised by the kinds of things you learn.
6. Decide to “face your fears and do it anyway”. Don’t live a narrow life because you’re plagued by fear.